The service is no longer taking new subscriptions - We will be relaunching the new & improve service in Q1 2020.
We will be relaunching our subscription service in the near future once we make some backend changes, however this will mean that you need to re-subscribe once the service is relaunched.
Over the coming weeks, we will be hard at work making all of the necessary changes to our site and we will send you an email once we are ready to accept sign ups.
Juice Subscription Box Contents:
- Minimum Guaranteed Retail Value of £35
- Minimum Guaranteed Juice Volume of 200ml
- Minimum of 1 Vapour Depot brand shortfill juice
- Minimum of 2 Premium e Liquids
- Menu printout containing information on the selected juices
- Exclusive offers / discounts / competitions (where applicable)
We currently offer the Juice Subscription in Nicotine Free, 1.5mg, 3mg & 6mg options. This may include TPD compliant 10ml Bottles, TPD compliant packs and/or shortfill juice.
Please note, if you have selected the 6mg option, some shortfill juice may not have the capacity to add the required number of nicotine shots. If this is the case, we will provide all the required nicotine shots to make 6mg, plus additonal mixing bottles.
Any juices supplies in shortfill form will include the appropriate nicotine shots or nicotine free boosters (included in the total box juice volume).
Please note: We work very hard to ensure that customers receive eLiquids that they will enjoy, but taste is subjective. By subscribing to the Juice Subscription, you accept that there are no refunds or returns for unwanted items. On rare occasions, included juice may appear from previous months boxes. This is uncommon however more likely if you have a long list of dislikes.
We currently ship the Juice Subscription product to:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- All Juice Subscriptions are shipped on the 23rd of each month (or the next working day if the 23rd falls on a weekend/bank holiday) using the Royal Mail 48 service for UK customers or Royal Mail International Tracked for International customers.
- Payments are due on the same date each month. So for example, if you subscribe on the 1st, your payment date would be the 1st of each month.
- Subscribers must have paid by 12pm (UK) on the 23rd of the month in order to receive that months box. Any signups after this time would start their subscription as of the next shipment. Unfortunately due to the way we work out contents, number of boxes and how we pack & ship the boxes we cannot make an exceptions.
- Payments are processed by Paypal, the subscription fee will be debited automatically each month, as long the funds are available in your account.
- If the funds could not be debited, PayPal will automatically try and take the payment again over the following 3 working days. If this fails for a second time, you will need to make a manual transaction if you still wish to receive the next months Juice Subscription Box.
- If we have not received payment by the 23rd (day of Juice Subscription shipments) then your box will be held. If we still have not received payment after the second attempt your Juice Subscription will be cancelled and you will not receive that months box.
- If your Juice Subscription has been cancelled, you would need to sign up again in order to restart your subscription.
- You may cancel the subscription at any time. However, if payment has been taken, you will receive a final delivery.
- If you wish to cancel, this can be done by contacting us using one of the methods on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- If you have cancelled the Paypal pre-approved payment, please inform us as this will not cancel the subscription on our site.