Lost Vape Therion DNA166 Snake Skin
Lost Vape Therion DNA166 Snake Skin: The Lost Vape Therion 166 is the newest generation of the critically acclaimed Therion platform, integrating the newest Evolv dual battery chipset in the DNA 166 while maintaining the beloved chassis design and luxury materials that the Therion has become renowned for.
Evolv’s DNA 167 is the down tuned variant of the DNA 250, the current flagship from a line-up widely considered to be the most advanced and sophisticated chipset manufacturer today, featuring an output range from 1 to 167W with an industry leading 97% power efficiency rating. Coupled with the extended output range is what is widely considered the industry benchmark in Temperature Controlled output, with near limitless support and configurations available when used with the companion Escribe application.
The Therion 166 maintains the beautiful and elegant design language of it’s predecessors, with a smart and thoughtful balance between ergonomic form factor and striking aesthetics. Carbon Fibre accent panels and the luxurious leather wrapped battery door provide a streamlined and universally elegant design, while clean angles and faces tie the aesthetic look together.
The Therion 166 is powered by dual 18650 batteries (high amperage batteries sold separately) inserted through the sliding and magnetised battery bay, with 24K Gold Plated Contacts that ensure a high level of conductivity. Packing in the absolute latest in output technology while maintaining the ultra premium fit, finish, and construction, the Lost Vape Therion DNA166 Snake Skin is truly a must have device for enthusiasts and power users.
Lost Vape Therion DNA166 Snake Skin Specifications:
- Official Evolv DNA 250 Chipset – using 2 cells
- 1 to 166W Power Output
- Escribe Compatible
- Temperature Control Suite with Ni200 Nickel Support, Titanium Support. Stainless Steel Support and Additional Settings Configured Through Escribe
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Dual 18650 Platform (batteries sold separately)
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts
- Carbon Fiber Accent Panels
- Snake Skin Wrapped Battery Bay
- Three Button Control Face
- Oversized Firing and Adjustment Buttons
- Rectangular Adjustment Buttons
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display Screen
- 2A On Board Cell Balance Charging
- Firmware and Software Upgradeable
- Lost Vape Therion DNA166 Snake Skin Box Mod
- User Manual
- Micro USB Cable
Please ensure you have knowledge of ohm’s law prior to using this device.
Steam-Engine can be be used to plan coil builds, however this should only be used for planning and not taken as 100% accurate.
Always build within the amp limits of the batteries you are using.
Before firing any build on an unregulated device, it should be first tested on an ohm reader to ensure there are no shorts.
Never use an atomiser which does not have a significantly protruding positive 510 pin on any hybrid mech mod .
Vapour Depot Limited cannot be held responsible for any damage to a device or persons through misuse of this device.