Samsung 30Q 18650 Battery
Genuine Samsung 30Q Batteries for use in both regulated and unregulated mods.
Samsung 30Q Batteries are a cost effective alternative to Sony batteries, with similar performance*
Samsung 25r Specifications:
- Nominal discharge capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV, 1.25A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Charging time: Standard charge : 134min / 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: 68min (at 25°C) / 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge: 20A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cell weight: 45.6g max
- Cell dimension: Height : 64.85 ± 0.15mm, Diameter : 18.33 ± 0.07mm
- Operating temperature (surface temperature): Charge : 0 to 50°C (recommended recharge release < 45°C), Discharge: -20 to 75°C (recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
- Storage temperature (Recovery 90% after storage): 1.5 year -30~25°C, 3 months -30~45°C, 1 month -30~60°C
Price is per single cell.
Please ensure you have read up on battery safety and ohm’s law before purchase. We cannot be held accountable for any damage or injuries caused by miss use. Wikivapia is a good starting source for information but other resources are available.