INR20700M 20700 Cell
The INR20700M 20700 Cell is the same cell IJOY use for their better performing ‘5-Leg’ 20700 cell.
Cell may come with a sticker to protect the manufacturer.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
INR20700M 20700 Cell Specifications:
- Model: 20700M
- Manufacturer: M
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Chemistry: INR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
- Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Vapour Depot, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
Disclaimer: Advanced item. Use at your own risk. Please ensure you have knowledge of ohm’s law prior to using this device.
Steam-Engine can be be used to plan coil builds, however this should only be used for planning and not taken as 100% accurate.
Always build within the amp limits of the batteries you are using.
Before firing any build on an unregulated device, it should be first tested on an ohm reader to ensure there are no shorts.
Never use an atomiser which does not have a significantly protruding positive 510 pin on any hybrid mech mod .
Vapour Depot Limited cannot be held responsible for any damage to a device or persons through misuse of this device.