Christmas Posting Cutoffs
Christmas Posting Cutoffs: Over the Christmas and New Year period, Vapour Depot staff will be working reduced hours.
The following information summarises order processing days and posting date.
- All UK orders must be submitted and paid for by Tuesday 20th December to make Royal Mail’s Christmas Posting Cutoffs (does not include Mystery Box and Juice Box orders).*
- We will continue to process and ship orders until end of day Friday 23rd December, however orders made after Tuesday 20th December may not arrive before Christmas.
- Mystery Box and Juice box orders must be submitted and paid for by Sunday 18th December and questionnaire replies must be submitted by Tuesday 20th December in order to meet the Christmas Posting Cutoffs.
- International orders vary depending on location. As a general rule, orders to Europe should be made before December 15th to meet Christmas Posting Cutoffs. We cannot guarantee items will be delivered before Christmas for other Continents.
Christmas to New Year:
- There will be no support or customer service available on December 25th & 26th to allow us to spend time with family. Any queries received on these days will be picked up on 27th December. We would appreciate your understanding.
- December 28th, 29th & 30th will be business as usual, however we cannot guarantee that any shipments in this period will arrive before New Year.
- There will be limited support available on Sunday 1st January & Monday 2nd January.
- We will be back to normal working hours as of Tuesday 3rd January, however there may be slightly longer order processing times until we catch up with the backlog.
Click here to see Royal Mail’s detailed explanation of Christmas Posting Cutoffs.
*Note: we cannot guarantee that any packages will arrive by a set time due to conditions outside of our control (eg parcels lost in the post or transit delays due to weather).